“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
Anew Therapy is an LBGTQ allied counseling office that sees individuals along with couples who are experiencing distress in their lives.
Sexual Health for Individuals or Couples include but are not limited to:
- sexual trauma
- History of abuse or assault, rape, childhood abuse, PTSD
- sexual discrepancies
- One partner wanting more or less, differences in frequency of sexual needs fulfillment with partner(s)
- loss of libido
- Sudden or gradual decline of libido or sexual thoughts and desires, dry spells, exploration of sexual identity
- inability to orgasm or ejaculate with(or without) partner
- worry about your body, feeling broken or embarrassed, fear and shame
- pain with intercourse
- pelvic floor pain, pain with penetration, physical ability
- incompatible sexual types, miscommunication, frustration or anxiety with sex, gender and sexual identity
- sexual exploration
- eroticism, fantasies, enhancing variety, communicating with partner(s)
- sex lifestyles
- open relationships, consensual non-monogamy, polyamory, swinging, play, kink, bdsm, curiosity
- sex compulsions
- uncontrollable use of pornography, massage, addictions, escorts, sexting, flirting, non-consensual sexual activity with others
- body image
- pregnancy, injury, weight, stretch marks, penis and vulva appearance, gender identity
- and lots in-between.
Let’s make time to talk about you and all the ways you are and to heal those areas that need some positivity.
Let's Talk. Click the button below to email me and learn more.
Talking about sex individually or with your partner can create clarity, understanding, acceptance, and enjoyment across the lifespan.
I will help you to explore for yourself in a safe and private environment where you will be accepted and understood.
My hope is that when working with me, you will feel better in your body, in your relationship, and in your life.