SCHEDULE MY APPOINTMENT
STRENGTH & CONFIDENCE COME FROM WITHIN
What Types of Appointments Can I Schedule?
- Individual Session Intake: 50 minutes at $145
- Individual Session Standard: 50 minutes at $145 unless otherwise discussed with therapist
- Couple Session Intake: 90 minutes at $220
- Couple Session Standard: 50 minutes at $145
How Do I Schedule My First Appointment?
You may call Angela or use the online form to schedule your first appointment. Please note that submission of this online form does not confirm your appointment. Angela Jensen will contact you within 24 hours to consult with you and schedule your appointment time.
What if I Need to Cancel an Appointment? We respect your time and reserve all your appointments in advance. If you need to cancel or change your appointment, please contact us 48 hours in advance to avoid being charged. It is common for mental health professionals to charge clients for missed or cancelled appointments not made with 48 hour notice. We reserve this hour only for you and with short notice, we cannot fill your time with another client. To ensure your cancellation, please call us at 408-442-1551. Appointments scheduled for same day will not be issued any refunds if cancelled.
What About Insurance? All clients are directly billed for services. We do not accept any forms of insurance and this totally protects your privacy. If you request reimbursement from your insurance company, we will gladly provide you the documentation and receipts. We strongly recommend contacting your insurance carrier in advance to ask about your “out of network” reimbursement benefits.
When Can I Make Appointments? Please call us at (408) 442-1551 to schedule your appointments. Appointment times are during regular office hours very throughout the week depending on your clinician’ schedule.
How Do I Pay for My Appointments? What if I need to cancel?
ANEW~Therapy has a “ pay as you go” policy.
- First Session is paid at the time of service
- Credit cards are processed using Square or through a secure medical record service, see below
- Cancelled appointments must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid charges
- Appointments scheduled for same day will not be issued refunds if canceled
- Credit card, Check, HSA cards, or exact cash are accepted as forms of payment
- A Credit Card Authorization form must be completed to ensure fiduciary responsibility for unpaid and canceled scheduled appointments less than 48 hours