STRENGTH & CONFIDENCE COME FROM WITHIN
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapist (CAMFT) active member.
- Santa Clara Valley Association of Marriage and Family Therapist (SCV-CAMFT) active member.
- International Centre for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy (ICEEFT) active member.
- Northern California Community for Emotionally Focused Therapy (NCEEFT) active member.
- Special Needs Professionals of Silicon Valley (SNPSV) active member.
- Current- Anew Therapy- Los Gatos- Private Practice- Couples, Individuals, Teens, Postpartum.
- 2016-Current St. Martin of Tours Catholic School- San Jose- Children and Teens.
- 2016 Family Tree Wellness- Los Gatos- Postpartum Therapy and Couples Counseling
- 2015 Therapy Works- Los Gatos- Psychotherapy- Individuals, Kids, Couples.
- 2012 YWCA of Silicon Valley- Counseling with Couples, Teens, Individuals.
- 2011-2014 Los Gatos Teen Therapy- Los Gatos- Psychotherapy Teens, Parent Support.
- 2008-2010 Starlight Community Clinic- San Jose- In Home/Community, Children, Teens, School Based, Parent and Couple support.
- 2006- 2008 Interpersonal Violence Education and Prevention Resource Specialist- Portland State University Women’s Resource Center- Portland, OR – Sexual Assault, Sex, Relationships.
- 2007 Bradley Angle House- Portland, OR Domestic Violence Shelter.
- 2006 Multnomah County Child and Family Services- Portland, OR- Children, Families.
- 2003-2006 Mount Hood Community College Head Start- Gresham, OR- Children, Families, Case Management.
- 2001-2003 Vista Community Clinic Second Chance Program, Vista, CA- Teen Parents, Case Management.
. 2015 Licensed by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
. 2008 Master of Social Work- Portland State University
. 2001 Bachelors of Arts- University of California, Santa Cruz
Certifications and Trainings:
Angela is at the Advanced level for certification as an Emotionally Focused Therapist. She is supervised by Evelyn Schmectig-Cochran (http://www.windowsofopportunitycounseling.org/) in Fremont California.
How Do I Pay for My Appointments? What if I need to cancel?
ANEW~Therapy has a “ pay as you go” policy.
- First Session is paid at the time of service
- Credit cards are processed using Square or through a secure medical record service, see below
- Cancelled appointments must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid charges
- Appointments scheduled for same day will not be issued refunds if canceled
- Credit card, Check, HSA cards, or exact cash are accepted as forms of payment
- A Credit Card Authorization form must be completed to ensure fiduciary responsibility for unpaid and canceled scheduled appointments less than 48 hours