Most individual sessions are 50 min, but you do have options for 75 or 90 minute individual sessions.
$155/50 minute session
Prorated for additional time up to 90 minutes.
Couple Counseling Fees
$245/75 minute intake (required)
$165/50 minute session
Extended couples counseling sessions will be prorated.
Couples counseling begins with a 75 minute intake session. It is important for me to take a thorough assessment of your negative relationship patterns and develop treatment goals in order to move you forward with the desired results you want.
Teletherapy is the use of video conferencing for therapy services. This service is offered for people residing in California and Texas.
Please contact Angela for teletherapy rates as they are different.
All potential teletherapy clients are required to have a 20 minute video conference prior to initiating services. This is a complimentary consult to determine if Angela is a good fit for your therapy needs and does not guarantee the initiation of services. Therapy with Angela begins when you have signed Angela’s Informed Consent for Psychotherapy contract.
If you live in Austin, in-person counseling is required before moving to teletherapy, if diagnostically appropriate.
- Angela is an “out-of-network” behavioral health provider.
- Check with your insurance regarding out-of-network reimbursement for therapy sessions. A diagnosis is required by insurance agencies for health care services.
- Therapy with Angela requires that you pay at the time of service. Payment options include credit card, check, or HSA.
- Upon request, Angela will provide you with a “Superbill” which is an invoice of the payments you have made that you can then submit to your insurance if desired.
The frequency of counseling often depends on the severity of the presenting problem. Most individual and couples see Angela once a week or once every other week.
While you ultimately determine the pace of therapy, the progress that you make is influenced by your commitment and participation.
Regular and consistent therapy over the course of several months tends to yield the desired results for most individuals and couples.
48 Hour Notice of Cancelation is required to avoid paying for a missed session.
Let's talk. Click the link below to call Angela and make an appointment.
EMERGENCY AND CRISIS
I do not provide emergency or crisis response services and I require a minimum of 48 hour notice to cancel or to make an appointment with me.
Your safety is very important to me. If there is an emergency or you are in immediate danger (suicidal ideation, domestic violence, or sexual abuse), please call 911 or an emergency crisis agency.
- Austin Crisis Line: https://integralcare.org/en/247crisishelpline/
- NAMI Austin: Travis County Crisis Intervention Team: 512-854-3430
- Austin Police Department Crisis Intervention Team: 512-854-3450
- Williamson County Mobile Crisis Outreach Team: 512-943-3545
- Hill Country MHDD (Hays and South Counties):877-466-0660
- Scheib MH Center (San Marcos): 512-392-7151
- Bastrop Crisis Intervention Team:-549-5100
- For Postpartum Crisis:
- Postpartum Support International (PSI) Helpline http://www.postpartum.net/
- Call PSI at 1-800-944-4773 or text 503-894-9453
- Seton Behavioral Emergency: https://www.seton.net/behavioral-health-care/emergency-services/
- Psychiatric Emergency Services (PES)
- Richard E. Hopkins Behavioral Health Building
- 1165 Airport Blvd., Second Floor
- Austin, Texas 7870