If Your Relationship is Hurting...You're In The Right Place For Help
I work with couples of all flavors and styles. Some specializations I have (meaning I have been trained specifically in and have experience with) are:
– relationship dissatisfaction (criticisms, judgements, negativity, old patterns)
– outside relationships that cause conflict (infidelity, influence of friends/family/work)
– relationship transitions (having a baby/pregnancy/loss, relocating, illness or diagnosis)
– relationship lifestyles (swinging, polyamory, kink, bdsm, non-monogamy)
– sexual health (desire discrepancies, inability to orgasm, pain with intercourse, and more…click here for sexual health info)
– relationship distress (unhappiness, hurt, betrayal, isolating)
– healthy relationships (deepening attachment, growing intimacy, connecting through shared vulnerability)
– relationship confusion (uncertainty about your feelings, relationship status or what to do next)
– and more.
Call me at (408) 442-1551 for a free 20 minute phone consultation. Or email me here.
This video by EFT founder Dr. Sue Johnson explains what Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy is and why love is important.