If Your Relationship is Hurting...You're In The Right Place For Help
Angela is a seasoned couples therapist that strives to provide you a healing, comfortable, and progress oriented counseling session.
Some specializations I have (meaning I have been trained specifically in and have experience with) are:
- relationship dissatisfaction (criticisms, judgements, negativity, old patterns) “It’s always the same old pattern, no matter what I do or how I say it, it’s the same stuck place and I hate it!”
- outside relationships that cause conflict (infidelity, influence of friends/family/work) “There’s always something, some excuse. I’m not even sure my partner likes me.”
- outside interests (pornography, flirting, addictions) “I can’t trust my partner. I have been hurt by their behavior too many times.”
- relationship transitions (having a baby/pregnancy/loss, relocating, illness or diagnosis) “We can’t even fix what’s wrong right now, there is so much other stuff to deal with. We are in survival.”
- relationship lifestyles (swinging, polyamory, kink, bdsm, non-monogamy) “We want to, or already have, opened our relationship, but now things are a mess. We need some help and guidance to get through this.”
- sexual health (desire discrepancies, inability to orgasm, pain with intercourse, and more…click here for sexual health info) “I have lost my libido.” “It hurts to have sex, I don’t want that so I don’t have sex.” “My partner is either critical or angry, I wish they could just understand.”
- relationship distress (unhappiness, hurt, betrayal, isolating) “I’m so alone. I can’t talk to my partner. I’ve just shut everything down.”
- deepening relationships (attachment, growing intimacy, connecting through shared vulnerability) “We have problems like anyone else. But that’s only about 10% of our relationship. The other 90% is great. We need some help with that 10%.”
- relationship confusion (uncertainty about your feelings, relationship status or what to do next) “I don’t know if I’m a love addict, co-dependent, or if my partner just doesn’t get my Love Language. But I’m confused and need some guidance and coaching on what to do next.”
- relationship conflict (fighting, anger, misunderstanding, despair) “Angela, you don’t even know. We can’t talk without fighting. There is no hope for us.”
Let's Talk. Click the button below to call Angela and set up an appointment.
This video by EFT founder Dr. Sue Johnson explains what Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy is and why love is important.